Search This Blog

Saturday 19 December 2009

Christmas time :)

It's snowing on The Hill and we hope the snow will stay till the Christmas Day. All the countryside is silver-white-golden and so peaceful. Our cat doesn't want to go outside anymore, it's too cold for him, he prefers to stay by the fire :) Well, he tried this morning - he jumped out with his full speed and... with the full speed he was back :D The birds are crowded on the fat balls we hang on the nearest tree in the garden and Mr Pheasant visits us every day looking for crumbs. My studio is clean and tidy and ready for the last break in year. I like this time when the old is getting to an end and the new is coming! I wish you all wonderfull Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely Christmas dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have a merry and peaceful Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete